Thursday, March 24, 2005

First post

It would be incorrect to say that I have nothing to say.

But I don't have a lot of substance for this first post. The point of the first post is to be the first post, to get something on so that I'm no longer staring at a blank page. Things can be modified, adjusted, corrected, played with, built upon - but not until something exists. So this is it. If you happen to stumble upon this, I hope that you find something that entertains or stimulates you. If not, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

This is a forum for me to express my thoughts on the things that interest me. If anything that interests me happens to interest you as well, that's a good thing. If not, again, sorry for wasting your time. I don't expect much traffic here. That's not the point. The point is that I want to write, and this is a way for me to do so.

There are subjects in the world on which I have opinions, and this is a way for me to express them, to work on them. It's very possible that the act of writing them down will change them. I hope that I'm consistent in my principles and my application of those principles to life. But I also expect that holding an opinion today is not an iron-clad guarantee that I'll hold the same opinion a year from now.

Since you happen to have found my spot, welcome. And off we go...

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment?

<< Home